A dilemma ran through my head as I was contemplating another article a few days ago:
- Given the lack of significant support for what I’m doing;
- Given the potential availability of support;
- Given also the potential gamut of consequences for the planet, everyone and everything on it;
- Can I therefore assume those with the resources to do so, refuse to support what they see as a threat?
- Can I therefore assume they’ll only support what they can corrupt and control?
- Should I therefore cease risking placing anymore information in their hands ..?
- … and thus just allow the workd to fail?
Perhaps it is only after the failure of everything, that if somehow we survive, then people might really listen.