The future isn’t cryptocurrency, as cryptocurrency retains the fundamental flaws of currency, and the fundamental flaws of the underlying property/trade/currency-based economic paradigm from which currency is derived … the future IS however the blockchain, used for non-species-biased, non-property/trade/currency-based, and non-hierarchical ( aka anarchic ) justice economics & politics.
Is there anyone here who can fund me for the following projects …
- Complete my books regarding my 30 year obsession with the quantification of Ecological & Social Justice & Sustainability as a basis for non-species-biased, non-property/trade/currency-based, and non-hierarchical ( aka anarchic ) justice economics & politics as new foundations for civilisation, including transitional strategies, structures, and systems;
- Putting together a prototype of my Project Collaboration Development & Resource Allocation Framework and testing it on book manuscripts / publication, plus scripts/screenplays and other planning for the pre-production-post processes of games, film, and TV;
- Prototyping and testing my modified blockchain architecture to handle everything about the aforementioned strategies structures and systems of non-species-biased, non-property/trade/currency-based, and non-hierarchical ( aka anarchic ) justice economics & politics;
- Creating the organisational structure required, including a very specialised ethical investment hedge fund to act as bi-directionally translating interface and buffer between the status quo and this fledgling economic paradigm, plus a specialised decentralised “Trust”-like structure, which is to eventually be replaced by an AI system, and which is representative of the principles in operation regarding Ecological & Social Justice & Sustainability;
- Creating a community on acreage which will be an example of the sort of community teams that can form to use all the aforementioned infrastructure, and which will Be my own homebase from which I pursue my own projects within the framework, and from which I guide the teams that continue its evolution, until such time as I can replace myself with a largely self-evolving AI system, that uses feedback from the Framework and related processes, in order to provide the data required for its own evolution;
- Supporting ongoing projects of mine and perhaps other people’s, which will be undertaken via the framework, and more specifically via the Ethical investment hedge fund interface …
… AND MOST IMPORTANTLY …
Someone whom is willing to do all ( or some part ) of this, based on investment terms that will be loose at first while the systems are developed in order to formalise and more tightly define them, but which will be described in general detail … as it is vital to the success of this vision, that such investments under the status quo should not undermine or sabotage the very agenda, objectives, and principles of the vision itself, which can only be achieved if the usual expectations of investors under the status quo are momentarily put on hold, and eventually replaced by different mechanisms and principles which ultimately deliver the same or similar things, but in a very different way, which is sensitive both to the vision itself, and to the ecological and social concerns of its principles.
There is still a massive amount of work to be done, but I have gone as far as I can largely alone and completely unfunded … so either I get help or all this work dies with me, because even my PhD candidate colleague whom helped a lot, isn’t fully up to speed with it, and I haven’t had the chance to fill him in about the most recent and significant work of the past decade or so, nor has a lot of it been written down anywhere either … so if I die, it’s lost, and I seriously doubt anyone could interpret my notes without my help ( partly as a consequence of the mess, which is the consequence of having no funding ).
I’m happy to talk to people via video conference if you want to know more … and what is written above is itself only a small but significant piece of the picture of the entire vision, but the rest relates to either fine detail of the above, or specific projects I want to undertake within the framework when it’s completed, and which projects I would only share details of with those whom are directly involved.
IF you’re interested because you own acreage which could be used for developing the community, AND/OR you’d like to develop your own community using these systems etc., AND/OR you’ve got equipment/skills that could be used and you’d like to get involved, AND/OR ( and what is really needed first and foremost ) because you’ve got money you can afford to lose ( I make no bones about that, I’m giving no guarantees, as this is monumentally complicated and risky – investment will come because you see the vision and you think it’s worth the risk & you can afford to lose ) …
… THEN contact me.